Saturday, April 2, 2022

book finished

My book, "One Woman's Voice: Biography of Elizabeth Mansfield Irving (1852-1939), elocutionist, patriot, women's rights pioneer, is done. Amazon has not processed it yet, but it will, and you'll be the first to know.

Her daughter married a Wallace, my Grandpa Jim (or one of them, anyway). He was a Wallace from New Castle, Pennsylvania, and he married a Toledo girl and went out to Iowa for most of their lives. Recently my sister was in New Castle visiting an old house on Wallace Avenue (or is it Wallace Street?) and she got some pretty good pictures. If I can get on the ball, I'll put them here.

So things are happening. Stay posted; you'll see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle Bones

Here's my uncle, Jim Wallace, who lived most of his life in the deserts around Las Vegas, Utah and arizona. In this picture he was in ...